Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yeah!!

I am the winner of the Storiesonline, Halloween 2013 writing contest!  Wow, thanks to everybody who voted.  I never expected to come close to winning, I really just wanted to participate.

Now, if you enjoyed Red and the Wolf, you just might see more of Dan and Amanda in the future.  I already have a couple of ideas for future stories, following their relationship, as they continue to enjoy sexual encounters featuring roleplaying and costumes.

Now, the main reason that I haven't been posting for a while, is that I've been sick.  Flu/cold/allergies have really knocked me on my ass.  For a couple of days, I didn't even have the will to get put of bed.  I'm better now and hope to restart posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your story! I'm off to read it as soon as I beg you to post a few chaps of 'My Second Life' (pretty please?)! The flu sucks...glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete